Friday, May 18, 2012

Crickets

   For 40,000 dollars I would defintely eat a bowl of live crickets.  People eats bugs all the time, and you don't see them getting sick or dying.  I'm pretty sure it's safe.  Not to mention the uses of the money.
   I could put in a college account, and basically use it all through college to pay off almost everything.  I could save it up for an emergency, because one will eventually happen.  Or I could use it to buy a car when I get my liscense.  That amount of money is worth eating a bowl of bugs.
   I'm sure that some people won't eat the crickets becasue it disgusts them.  It may be because they are so different from us that we're creeped out by them, but what about fish.  Some bugs are probably more like us than some fish are.
   It will be odd to eat something that's still alive, but I figure if I chew it well than it won't be a problem when I swallow them.  Maybe I'll read while I snack.  That will probably distract me from the slightly distasteful

No comments:

Post a Comment