Monday, November 15, 2010

Electric Eyes

  Guess what?! I'm getting electric eyes! It's a miracle! Or at least I think so. See, I've been blind since I was fifteen. I had a really bad accident with a drunk creep and scissors. Let's not go into it any further.
  So I'm sitting in the doctor's office waiting for my new eyes. Of course first my blind eyes are going to be scooped out first. But it's just basic procedure. A lot of peple do it. So, don't worry about me.
  The doctor is calling me in. I sit down on the uncomfortable green chair. He sticks an IV into me and I feel myself fading... fading... fading.
  Can you believe it?! My electric eyes work perfectly! Not to mention the eyes I chose are beautiful and I can change the color whenever I want. It's pretty great! It's a whirl of endless colors that I haven't seen in ten years. I barely recognize my home anymore; it's changed a lot. But, still I can see! I can see! I CAN SEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment