Monday, January 31, 2011

Internet Withdrawl Syndrome

  Hello. I am Dr. X, the leading researcher in Internet Withdrawl Syndrome. One of my bosses (the stupid one) told me to write a paper on how IWS came about. I think it's stupid to do so because everyone knows about it.
  It started on July 24, 2013. I woke up with a sliver of sunlight falling straight on my eyes. Stretching, I sat up. Sleep clouded my brain. After I did my morning routine I went on the Internet. Or at least I tried to. Unfortunately, the Internet wasn't working.
  I'll admit that I wasn't worried. My Internet server occasionally went down. It usually would be back up in a few hours.
  A few days later the Internet was still down. I realized EVEYONE's Internet was down. Soon, people started to get IWS.  People were randomly killing their family members because they couldn't get to their violent computer games. Communication between people slowed and soon there were thousands of hermits.
  I decided that I had to join the research squad. No one should have to go through IWS. It's the syndrome of our most accurate nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment