Friday, November 18, 2011

Model Dogs

   The photographer, Mr. Freano, snapped shots of me in a beautiful tuxedo for his new calendar.  I posed wonderfully, with passion and grace.  The lighting crew was gasping at my beauty.
   "Okay!  Julie,  go dress Theo in his pilot costume." Freano said to my personal dresser/make-up artist.
   "Sure!  Mr. Freano, do we want to include the googles." Julie asked, and when Freano nodded, she swooped me out of the room.
   My dressing room was painted in a lovely green that reminded me of the grass I ate this morning so I could throw up my breakfast.  You got to stay skinny when you're a model.  Julie brushed through my stunning white fur, and shoved my lithe body into a jumpsuit and vest.  The goggles blocked my sparkling black eyes, so that was unfortunate, and along with the fact the stupid girl stepped on my tail I was not in a good mood.
   Despite that the photo shoot went fabulous, and I got a spot on the front cover of the 2012 Doggy Calendar.  I, Theo Barker, am the top dog model in the world.  Pretty cool, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment