Monday, November 14, 2011

The Dark Tunnel

   My teeth were grinding in frustration as I found myself yet again in my stupid reoccurring dream.  Every night for the last month had been filled with the same ridiculous/slightly frightening dream of walking through a pitch black tunnel with hissing voices whispering my name in a serial killer fashion.  It was beginning to get annoying.
   I will confess to the fact that the first three times I had the dream I was kind of scared.  After that they became annoyingly repetitive.  Instead of being filled with paralyzing fear I was filled with the kind of annoyance that makes you want to stab something.
   This time I was not going to deal with the frustrating dream.  This was my mind, and I was going to force the dream out if it was the last thing I did.  Apparently my sheer stubbornness made the dream run away in fear.  I never had it again.  If I had known that I could stop it that easily I would have simply killed the dream with my mind power.

No comments:

Post a Comment