Friday, April 20, 2012

Reliving

   If I could choose to relive something, I think I'd probably like to start when I was three and then onward. I'd like to still know everything that I know now, because I'd be able to know what would happen, and I'd be able to fix the mistakes I made before they happened.  THere are ao many things that I could have done better if I had known what I know now.
   I think everyone wishes that they could relive their life, but it isn't going to happen.  There's no reset button in real life.  As the saying goes, "Life isn't getting all the good cards.  It's how you deal with the bad ones." I believe in that.
   It isn't only about the things I regret, though.  It's also about how useful it would be to know so many things while young.  I'd be considered a genius, and I'd get to learn so much more than I could only living once.  Knowledge is probably the most important reason to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment