Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Mom's Products

Here are five products my mom uses:
1. Windex Multi-Surface Cleaner
2. All purses
3. carpet cleaners
4. vaccume cleaner
5. Town and Country minivan

  "REBECCA! Have you seen my teal purse?!" yelled my mom.
  "Which one?!" I yelled back.
  "The one that has the buckles!" she said.
  I sighed, exasperatedly. My mom was obsessed with purses. She had enough to wear a different one each day for a year. 
  "Didn't you leave that in the hallway closet?" I asked.
  "No, I moved it." Mom admitted.
  She sat next to me and shrugged her shoulders in capitulation.
  "You could use your other teal purse. You know? The one with the studs." I suggested.
  "OH! You're right! I'll just use that." my mother said.
  My mom is pretty easy to please when it comes to purses. She has so many purses it's not difficult to find one similiar to the original one she wanted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment