Monday, February 14, 2011

A Sweeping Change

  Q&A with Jubilee Pastri, Director of the Cupcake Dynasty

  Q. Can you tell us about the overthrowing of the previous director?
  A. Well, Cupcake Frosting, our previous director, was the one who founded Cupcake Dynasty. He was originally a wonderful leader and I was his trusted second in command. Then Mr. Frosting started to reduce the workers' paychecks. The workers went on strike and the demand for cupcakes grew until Mr. Frosting had no choice but to hand over his position to me.

  Q. How do you feel about Mr. Frosting now?
  A. I feel that Mr. Frosting was a wonderful man. He really was. Frosting was a true cupcake making genius. The power corrupted him.

  Q. What changes are you going to make?
  A. I have many ideas for the Cupcake Dynasty. Giant cupcakes, and cupcakes with pictures of real people on them are just two.

  Q. Where is Mr. Frosting now?
  A. I believe that he is now retired and is taking therapy to deal with his issues. I hope he'll be better soon.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment