Monday, October 24, 2011

Previous Chapter

   My current chapter in life started right when I started my eighth grade year.  My previous chapter was my summer vacation.  I had fun in that chapter.
   One of the things I did in that chapter that was really important to me was when I went to Myrtle Beach.  A year before I had gone to Outer Banks, and I had missed Myrtle Beach.  The beach was nice and breezy, while the water was just the right temperature to swim in without my mom freaking out about the cold.  She does that sometimes.
   The hotel was awesome.  It was much better than any other hotel I'd ever been in.  Chase, my little brother, obsessed over the pool the whole time.
   My previous chapter was a lot of fun.  I'm just hoping this chapter will be just as interesting.  If it is I'll be impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment