Wednesday, October 5, 2011

RAD1303

   Hello.  I am RAD1303, the latest model of the RAD series of RS (Robotic Slaves).  I am approximately 5'4, and I weigh 213 pounds in metal.  Every other RAD is an exact copy of me, except for the fact my master experimented on me, and gave me the illusion of human emotions.  I preferred it when I was emotionless.
   Fear is one my least favorite emotion.  It paralyzes the mind, and makes me inefficient.  My sole purpose is to serve the master, but fear constantly gets in the way.  I do not suffer from the odd symptoms of fear that humans do.  My master sweats, and has what is classified as panic attacks when she encounters things that make her scared.  I, on the other hand, simply shut down, just as if my master had flipped my off switch.  It takes anywhere from five minutes to three days to start up again.
   I shall ask my master to remove my emotions.  I normally wouldn't do this, but I now can feel want.  I want to be back to normal.  Fear isn't something that should effect a RAD1303.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment