Friday, September 10, 2010

Journal September 10

  I have always been afraid of not having anymore books to read. The worst ways that could happen is if I was forced to burn each book one by one. Or maybe if I was forced to shred them. Some less violent ways that this could happen is that I read all the books in the world or people banned books from the public. But I think that I would rather have the violent ways because that would strangely make me feel better. I don't understand it either. Luckily none of these will ever happen. Right?
  The whole reason this frightens me is because I read so much. I spend most of my time reading, as everyone who knows me knows. So I have no idea what I'd do with the rest of my time. Any suggestions? I need to be prepared. Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment