Monday, September 20, 2010

When I Grow Up

  I believe that when I grow up the world will be at least slightly more advanced. I'm hoping that someone will have come up with the cure for cancer. Another thing that I hope will happen is that some absolutely amazing author will have created at least a library full of books.
  Unfortunately, I suppose that we will also be more advanced in beauty products and such. It's going to be creepy when fifty year olds look like they're in their twenties.  Really creepy. 
  I'm not really sure whether the world will be changed for the good or the bad. It will probably be a mix of both. We may find the cures for many diseases but that could potrentially make over population worse. So really we'll never know. until we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment