Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What do You Like About Yourself?

  What I like about myself is that I can read extremely fast and that I'm good at it. I consider myself a pretty good person. I don't use violence to solve my problems and I try to encourage people as well as I can. I like that I haven't abandoned a friend yet and that I love writing. Another thing I like about myself is that I'm a dreamer. I can escape the humdrum of reality and dive into my mind, where there are haunted mansions, endless carnivals, dancing and singing ghost bands, people who can bring their drawings to life, ect. So, I think that me being a dreamer is probably what I like about myself the most.
  One other thing that just occured to me is that I like the way I don't like chocolate. I know it's kind of a shallow thing forme to like. But, if you think about it I've probably cut out one of the things that would make me fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment