Friday, March 25, 2011

Long Animation Ideas

  I actually have two different ideas for a long animation. I believe they are both decent. One of my ideas is to do a recreation of the sinking of the Titanic. I think the idea might be a little morbid, though. It would go from the docks when the ship left to when the people got rescued. I'm not completely sure if this is something I really want to do, but I decided to put it up anyway.
  My second idea is to do a Little Red Riding Hood spoof, where it goes basically the same as the original story until the end. In the end of it Little Red Riding Hood could beat up the Big Bad Wolf and throw him down a well.
  I'm not sure whether I like any of these, so I'm still thinking of some more. I might not end up wanting to use either of my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment