Friday, March 11, 2011

Tsumani Attack!

  "Tsunami warning! It's insane! Tsunamis are popping up everywhere. All around the globe people are panicking!" I yelled into the camera.
  I really hated my job. Why couldn't I have wanted to be a pilot, an author, even a garbage woman? I just had to be a weathergirl. I was so stupid! No one else had to stand outside near a tsunami!
  "I repeat, tsunami warning in all the following countries: Hawaii, Japan, Madagascar, Greenland, and Australia. Evacuating procedures are starting immediately."
  Suddenly, my camera man, Jeff, screamed and started to run away.
  "A giant wave is behind me right? I hate my job," I asked myself, "Well, this is Molly Something signing off. Yeah...bye."
  A giant wave came down over me and the camera went black. Or at least I guess it did. I was busy trying to get rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment