Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Name is Sophie

   HI! My name is Sophie, and I am 5 years old.  I have brown eyes, and black hair.  My bestest friend in the whole wild world is Becca.  Her real name is Rebecca, but I like Becca much better.  Becca is really fun.  She has really fun ideas.
   Becca don't like chocolate, but I do.  It's the yummiest thing ever.  Becca likes cheese.  I like cheese too, but chocolate is much better.
   Becca is really short, but her hair is the longest in the whole class.  It's kind of a yellowish brownish color.  My black hair is puffy, and short.  I wish I had Becca's hair.
   Becca is kinda not so nice some times.  Sometimes she says she needs space.  I don't know why she needs all those stars and planets.  I'm not sure why she says she needs space to read, but I think maybe she can't read in the daytime.  You can't see space during the daytime.
   Becca is the bestest friend ever!  I love her a lot.  She probably loves me too.    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment